- On this page, House floor proceedings can be viewed live. The
'names of scheduled meetings' and their 'opening times' are displayed.
- When you click on the [ ] icon at the left of the 'name of meeting',then you can view the program of proceedings you have selected.
- Online service, in principle, starts 10 minutes before the scheduled
opening time of a meeting, and finishes two minutes after the
adjournment. When a scheduled meeting is cancelled, the [ ] icon
will be displayed.
- The schedule for tomorrow's programs can be viewed here.
- Scheduled programs displayed are subject to change.
- On this page, past transmissions of House proceedings can be
- The Video Library generally carries meetings from the day they are broadcast live.
- A meeting can be selected by 'Search meetings in calendar.' Click on a date in the calendar.
- A meeting can also be selected by 'Search meetings by data selection.' Select date (day, month, and year) and/or meeting from the pull-down menu, and click on the 'Search' button.
- In case of Search by date, please note that entering a date in the first line without another date in the second line will display meetings on that day only just like entering a date in the first line and the same date in the second line.
- To search by name of meeting, select it from the pull-down
- When you click on the 'Search' button after inputting search
terms, a list of search results will be displayed.